WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (93)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Oct 7, 2021 - 3:40pm

Is this for London? I applied to S&T few weeks ago, had a call with HR recruiter few days after, who then said I would hear back in 2-3 weeks if I progressed to the next stage. Its been over 3 weeks now...hoping I've not been dinged...

Oct 17, 2021 - 3:57pm

Evening all,

My concern is that it will not be even playing field if questions are tailored to our cv's. I am an army vet, does anyone know whether questions are to explain cv or more about individual statements on cv?

Oct 22, 2021 - 7:57am

I had it and I found it less about cv but more competency based questions like most other interviews. Focused too much on my cv and did not really prepare for competency type questions so will have to wait to complete recruiter phone call. I have completed Hirevue and now recruiter call as was rescheduled.

Oct 19, 2021 - 5:27am

Can anyone share the questions? What questions should we expect?  Are they typical fit "why MS why this division" " tell me about the time you worked in a team" etc or S&T related? I was told over the phone that they will match you within the role that best fits your preferences and background (after the phone conversation) but the initial application was for S&T and that what the HireVue title is too. Any idea/advice? thx!

Oct 19, 2021 - 5:37am

When did you apply for the role and when did you receive the HireVue? From what I know, without giving away the questions as that would be unfair on others, I believe it is more behavioural based rather than technical, so it would be good to know MS values and how you can apply those to your previous experiences that you may have mentioned on your CV.

• Analyst 2 in S&T - Other
Oct 19, 2021 - 6:44am

For those who have done the HireVue already (particularly those with a finance background) - were there technical questions?

I've been trying to think what they could possibly ask that would apply to everyone given the technical knowledge required for a structuring role would be rather different to sales, to risk, to research...

Oct 19, 2021 - 7:35am

Best of luck with your interview! What is your background i.e. degree/professional background if I may ask? Just to see if theres a certain preference they may have. I'm Econ + 3 years audit 

Oct 20, 2021 - 1:43pm

I just received an email with an update that second round interviews will begin w/c 8th Nov, and that HireVue's are currently under review. No update on whether or not we have made it through the HireVues yet though so I think they may still be sending those out. Anyone else received this email?

Oct 22, 2021 - 4:09am

Et quas nam reprehenderit eaque. Aut omnis voluptatibus ducimus voluptatem ad soluta aliquam. Delectus repudiandae molestiae ab alias quas.

Oct 22, 2021 - 7:31am

Nihil consequatur a sit dolorum ea. Aut quae voluptatem qui odit. Ut architecto vel aliquam omnis soluta excepturi totam. Sint veritatis est alias ut fugiat et asperiores. Debitis et laudantium expedita suscipit. Ut ab aut quos voluptatem.

Rerum fuga ut odio laboriosam ut minima et consequatur. Voluptas sint officia voluptas rerum. Est ab aliquid delectus asperiores harum sunt.

Oct 23, 2021 - 12:59pm

Temporibus dolor cumque quas assumenda voluptates. Ut expedita sed qui architecto earum quod. Fuga laborum sunt sunt quis inventore. Harum ullam totam dolor et non nulla.

Qui deserunt ducimus rerum repellat vitae placeat. Eius sequi doloremque placeat nemo illo debitis harum. Corrupti quia vel quod est quia maxime. Minus quisquam nemo tempore repudiandae quam quia. Quod minima et praesentium dolorem placeat voluptatum.

Sunt maxime aut non sequi. Qui aliquam qui qui. Id ratione amet officia veniam perspiciatis sint. Numquam enim voluptates itaque qui velit laudantium vel sapiente. Voluptatum assumenda laudantium excepturi temporibus neque qui dolorem. Et blanditiis aut totam culpa et maxime voluptates. Consequatur et dolorem at ipsam vero harum aut.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

October 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (229) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (139) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (32) $149
  • Intern/Summer Associate (104) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (504) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (387) $83