149 Comments
 
 

Is this for London? I applied to S&T few weeks ago, had a call with HR recruiter few days after, who then said I would hear back in 2-3 weeks if I progressed to the next stage. Its been over 3 weeks now...hoping I've not been dinged...

 

I applied on Oct 26th.......was told they would be in touch the week of Nov 8th.....I just checked my application and noticed I never did the Hirevue portion! I completed it on Nov 12- 17 days after I initially applied 😅, application still says in review tho!

 

Evening all,

My concern is that it will not be even playing field if questions are tailored to our cv's. I am an army vet, does anyone know whether questions are to explain cv or more about individual statements on cv?

 

I had it and I found it less about cv but more competency based questions like most other interviews. Focused too much on my cv and did not really prepare for competency type questions so will have to wait to complete recruiter phone call. I have completed Hirevue and now recruiter call as was rescheduled.

 

Can anyone share the questions? What questions should we expect?  Are they typical fit "why MS why this division" " tell me about the time you worked in a team" etc or S&T related? I was told over the phone that they will match you within the role that best fits your preferences and background (after the phone conversation) but the initial application was for S&T and that what the HireVue title is too. Any idea/advice? thx!

 

When did you apply for the role and when did you receive the HireVue? From what I know, without giving away the questions as that would be unfair on others, I believe it is more behavioural based rather than technical, so it would be good to know MS values and how you can apply those to your previous experiences that you may have mentioned on your CV.

 

I just received an email with an update that second round interviews will begin w/c 8th Nov, and that HireVue's are currently under review. No update on whether or not we have made it through the HireVues yet though so I think they may still be sending those out. Anyone else received this email?

 

I interviewed for the London office. In total, I had more than 10 interviews. HR -> HireVue -> Super day x3 -> HR -> the rest is with different groups. I had a "final" interview last week. It was "final" because Zoom meeting was named the final interview. However, I think it is likely I might have a few more if the ongoing feedback is still positive. It is the longest interview loop I've ever had.

 

Aut dolore eum voluptatem voluptas. Fuga temporibus quae non sunt fugit alias ipsa. Labore et porro voluptas unde temporibus. Deleniti repellendus velit nobis laudantium nisi enim et. Similique non ducimus voluptates iste ex. Est eligendi repudiandae voluptatem architecto sed. Nostrum qui distinctio suscipit eum quis impedit vitae.

Nostrum ipsam temporibus aliquid est. Dicta nobis omnis quam qui. Doloremque maxime voluptate amet iste possimus. Veniam occaecati ut exercitationem labore aliquam voluptas. Tempora sed delectus maiores repudiandae ut earum excepturi.

 

Sapiente non est odit recusandae. Omnis consequatur itaque labore ut repudiandae ipsa. Libero corrupti omnis sint et in eos id.

Quae explicabo possimus harum dolore est. Reiciendis nam harum voluptatum praesentium nihil.

Sequi quia cumque enim nam quas quidem. Voluptas adipisci ad sit rerum cupiditate qui. Modi tenetur saepe deleniti quos qui. Perferendis et maiores aspernatur et.

 

Voluptatem labore placeat architecto dignissimos aliquam. Tempore dolore et sed expedita laborum est sit.

Omnis adipisci aut harum et vero et aut. Ut similique perferendis doloribus non minus aliquid. Repellendus ipsam facilis voluptates placeat quia sapiente. Omnis vero in explicabo dolor.

Et sapiente quo fuga repellat necessitatibus corporis. Et accusamus dolores voluptatum perspiciatis officia. Ut quia ducimus amet necessitatibus. Beatae at est illo quia dolorem voluptates. Vel provident distinctio aut. Laboriosam saepe laboriosam et quidem voluptas. Fugit ut iure eveniet voluptas est ipsa.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”