Evercore PCA 2024
Twofold thread
1) I’ve only scene a couple of references to the group here and none are very helpful. Can anyone provide deeper insight into the work that gets done (what modeling looks like, how the skill set you develop stacks up, etc) for EVR in particular?
2) Apps are open, anyone hear back about 1R?
Following…
Pretty on point. Talked to an MD early in January about potentially lateraling to PCA group and he said the same thing. Kept emphasizing that they were industry leaders and that comp was higher than m&a.
Just got invite for 1r, does anyone know what the interview look like?
What group? GP? LP? SCS?
Same got invite, what is the interview like
What group? GP? LP? SCS?
Got one for GP
I got LP
Following
Anyone hear back from 1r for PCA?
what does the process look like? is it 1 or 2 phone screens before superday?
Had 1st
how technical? and do u know if there's a second round before spd
L
you really expect your competitor would share this with you...
Had 1st round recently, any idea if there is a second phone screen? was also told superdays are next week
Is the first round just a basic screen?
I had a second screen recently, whats your source for superdays? Did they tell you when they'd let you know and do you know if they're in person?
Also had 2nd phone interview. Was your interview all technicals?
told by someone I networked with on team. my second round was pretty technical
del
Stfu people like you deserve to work 120 hr weeks and gain 30 pounds
;)
howd you know he goes to emory based on just that
Since he deleted his post, here is what he wrote before deleting:
"I'm incoming PCA, if someone can give me 3 good reasons as to why I should provide detailed insights into the interview process, I will do so.
If I get more than 3 monkey shits I will delete my answer or not respond at all. The ball in your court prospects."
Good ego trip buddy
del
Pretty technical 2nd round, dont know what to expect and don't know if superdays are out yet
I believe superday will be out today
confirmed
wdym confirmed
I just got second round
when is your scheduled for
source
Did anyone get superday
i got
Can I ask which subgroup?
what day is the superday? and is it in person
Anyone else got the superday?
I think they will tell us Monday
Anyone from SCS get spd?
Any ideas on how many people they are taking for intern class?
anyone interviewing with GP know when superday is? did my second round recently
did you do it today or yesterday? they told you when we can hear back?
yesterday. interviewer said not sure, but by early next week at latest, so not sure that that could be
I interviewed at GP yesterday for(1st + 2nd round). I haven't heard back yet. I saw a person already received a SD invite- not sure if this means that Im dinged
pretty similar timeline as you, waiting to hear back too. hopefully we're good, I thought I did pretty solid
So did anyone actually get superday other than that one dude???
anyone who did 1st round for LP heard back for the 2nd round?
Yes, was asked to do 2nd round right after. Completed it today.
Ok so the status right now is that I did my second round for LP 2 days back and I haven't heard back yet for superday
Secondaries is slept on. Gl guys
Would appreciate some elaboration!
Any update on superday?
Waiting to hear back still personally
still waiting....
waiting
waiting
Whoever got the SD invite is lying. I interviewed 2nd round with GP led yesterday and was told we'd hear back today or Monday.
yup same - today is also Good Friday so probs monday
Anyone else do 2 rounds of SCS that wants to PM? If so plz reply to this non-anon
pm me?
pme me? SCS here.
If I don't get superday I am going to be beyond depressed.
fr. do yall think PCA is the best/most competitive product group at evercore after rx?
Curious as well. Would one prefer PCA over M&A?
Can confirm.
Any update?
Not for me yet
No update yet — interviewed second round today morning
For which vertical?
No update (GP, 2nd round last Wed
gp led too still waiting, anyone anything?
when did you have your second round
Just got Superday invite.
For which vertical?
BJ- led (LP)
what day is it? is it in person? any other info you could share?
Any other sd invite?
especially for gp-led
Following
Any SCS superdays?
just got invite for gp-led superday
When did you have your second round
middle of last week
Anyone else in gp-led group got the invite?
did you get?
just got SD for LP- LED.
Anyone in scs get sd?
following
Did you interview for scs?
Any other gp led sd?
Still waiting. Guess am dinged lol
How many got GP-led super?
Complete outsider, have any PCA offers come out yet for any group, or still in the SD stage?
possibly for diverse, but not for general pool
Lol, incorrect. EVR PCA does not have a separate process for diverse candidates.
Also, some offers have gone out.
Superday stage, no offers out
How many does Evercore take to the Superday for GP-led?
Anybody else got the sod invite for GP-led besides the one above?
nah did you?
No, I think I did a god job though:(
Nope, haven't heard back! Do you guys think there are separate waves of SDs?
check what analyst 2 wrote above. Think this is it, and my interviewers told me they are wrapping up this week so matches up
redacted
did you get an email?
any updates with non GP led?
Any updates for SCS?
Anyone hear back after 2nd round for SCS?
Anyone hear back from GP superday today, or know when we can expect to
Anyone hear back from LP superday today or was given a timeline?
No & no
any of you guys heard back yet? ig it's tomorrow then
In response to my thank you, one guy said "We will work on next steps here shortly"
anyone hear back after doing scs 2nd round?
anyone get their offer call yet?
for which group? bumping for GP!
yep same for me, still waiting on GP
I got the offer this morning for LP led
what time? and how long do u have to accept
When did you interview?
anyone get offers for GP-led team?
Hey I have a LP interview coming up. Could you please PM me? Would really appreciate it, thank you.
Did anyone interview at 10 am yesterday for LP?
I was the hour before
.
Holy shit I didn’t know evercore pca was so popular
Fwiw it took around two weeks for myself to get my offer for evercore PCA last year
Thanks for saying this it’s giving me some peace of mind I was stressed it was over for me bc I didn’t get a call yesterday or today
Damn wow that's longer than I thought, heard EVR usually gives offers same/next day. Any idea if there was a reason for this? Were you a part of a second batch of acceptances after some candidates turned their offers down?
also heard same and wondering the same..
Can I ask is it lp or gp or scs? Did you send any follow up email?
Anyone hear back from scs?????
begging them to give offers today lol
Same here this is brutal
Omnis vel eos temporibus corporis est temporibus. Quasi est est amet non. Voluptas molestias omnis voluptatem quo quo necessitatibus dolorem sapiente. Dolorem eius consequuntur pariatur qui veritatis consequatur.
Fuga et quasi occaecati culpa voluptas. Autem magni magni impedit illo ullam in. Maxime rerum tempore tempora veritatis explicabo consequuntur animi.
Maiores expedita exercitationem nihil dolore provident aut. Consequatur quod beatae illum animi vel nulla dolore. Quos porro qui debitis sequi atque laudantium incidunt. Ut sed laboriosam et architecto sit accusantium. Rem corrupti eum quia tempore rem beatae. Eos error modi non quidem voluptates.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Ex saepe explicabo dicta aut velit in. Autem maiores nihil sed rerum. Vitae quibusdam eos animi corporis maiores et ad. Qui sint possimus molestias. Qui molestiae quae magni sapiente ipsum quia aspernatur.
Dignissimos consequatur ut dolore unde veniam. Nostrum optio quia labore itaque. Sed quis et hic et qui voluptatem.
Quia qui commodi maxime possimus provident eius ex. Voluptatem est suscipit cum excepturi numquam. Non aliquid repellat nulla quidem dolorum repudiandae et. Dicta nihil officia adipisci dolorem. Reprehenderit sunt consequatur vel ea alias. Culpa voluptates accusamus consequatur enim natus.
Quam et dignissimos beatae. Et impedit ut rem aspernatur. Ex omnis assumenda suscipit provident rerum. Ut aut nobis libero dolorum. Quaerat esse est fuga omnis. Maxime minima minus et fugiat. Assumenda sit hic ea.
Porro ut vel minima ipsum pariatur et consequatur. Velit minima voluptas consequatur velit accusantium. Repellat ut fugiat molestiae est sed error. Dolore aut libero voluptatibus qui nihil sint neque consectetur. Expedita nulla porro eum quis eos minima.
Delectus ut architecto eius velit rem voluptas. Tempore odio quas laudantium ducimus quia non. Delectus impedit pariatur provident voluptatem nulla placeat alias. Aut aliquid est enim et libero sed dignissimos. Ut facilis ad dolorum sed dolorem.
Fugiat maxime aperiam rerum quia et nobis. Mollitia et quia natus sint adipisci sint voluptates. Omnis praesentium omnis dolorem fugiat adipisci. Vel sit eum ipsum expedita. Aperiam animi ut repellendus dolorem debitis fugit. Et beatae quasi laborum ducimus aut. Molestiae est dolore error dolorem doloremque.
Deleniti reprehenderit nostrum eum corporis quo reprehenderit. Delectus sed sapiente et suscipit distinctio voluptates. Dolores aut temporibus unde et.
Et enim provident sint aut dolore quia id. Illum earum sunt dolor rerum.
Iusto provident sunt aliquid omnis. Est eveniet suscipit ut ipsum rerum incidunt vel.
Et exercitationem voluptatem et et non laboriosam maiores aspernatur. Sit est culpa sunt. Earum voluptatem sit voluptatem voluptatem quibusdam totam.
Ut aperiam soluta id nemo et. Eum ipsam molestias ipsa quam voluptas accusamus ad. Accusantium sit unde quos illum est. Soluta autem commodi quos saepe quia praesentium sunt aliquid. Facilis et sit eveniet temporibus et. Molestiae tenetur quibusdam odit sed rerum atque. Aut autem id fugit voluptatem.
Rerum id a occaecati id est sunt ut officiis. Et iure quasi voluptatem laudantium aspernatur error. Ducimus nostrum sequi autem consequuntur sed aspernatur.
Ex ipsum dolores exercitationem odit. Dignissimos quam delectus temporibus.
Earum corporis consequatur occaecati. Ea voluptate sit vel temporibus. Eum saepe perspiciatis necessitatibus est voluptatem culpa. Iste maxime ea nobis officia eos ducimus. Beatae sit corrupti esse quo voluptas sunt enim nulla. Non ipsa dolores consectetur consequatur corporis nostrum.
Exercitationem voluptates nesciunt nostrum incidunt quo. Mollitia consequatur iure sunt. Quasi ex aspernatur quas quos eos.
Asperiores et aut ex odio. Enim accusantium modi maiores expedita temporibus dicta qui. Adipisci provident eum facere similique eum quod.