I work at a large MF in the Northeast as an internal wholesaler. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically inside sales. I make outbound dials to financial advisors to sell them our mutual funds among other things. I have over 4 years of work experience and am going for Level II of the CFA Program. Because I tend to read AMAs the most on here, I'm paying it forward with one of my own. Ask away.
Popular Content See all
- Dealing with elitism while networking+53IBby Cmdiejdjdjdmwksxkdod
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+48OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+45OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Your thoughts on William Blair & Company? +18IBby Lehman_Bro
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- Best Careers to Pursue Today?+13JOBby stedstriker
- College Debt+11IBby tsk613
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all