Hirevue JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Asset Management???

Does anyone have any questions/insight into the Hirevue questions for JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Asset Management in NYC? I'm assuming its behavior, but since this is my first hirevue-no clue. Also, is this a first round or still an initial screening type of process (automated or does it mean something?). Thanks

Comments (98)

Jul 16, 2018

Hi LazyLifeGuard44, whoops, looks like nobody chimed in here.... maybe one of these discussions below is relevant:

• JPMorgan Chase SA 2019 Wealth Management Intern It doesn't seem like there's a thread for this but I just got the HireVue for the WM ... 2019 internship. I'm curious if anyone else did as well and whether or not the questions will be ... the same as they are for the IBD HireVue. Best of luck to everyone in the running! ...
  • JPMorgan Markets Superday SA2019 Hey everyone, Just received a JPM Markets SA 2019 Superday in NYC. Date is very soon. Any idea of ...
  • JP Morgan HireVue Actual Interview Questions for Online Interview video interviews. Read More About JPM Video Interviews J. P. Morgan Video Interview Overview J.P Morgan ... Asset/Wealth Management Video Interview J.P. Morgan- Video Interview Invitation Corporate & Investment ... Just completed the HireVue for JP Morgan IB- FT Role. 7 questions, 30 second preparation, 3
  • RE Firms to apply for SA 2019? firms to apply to for summer internships for 2019 that actually consider Big 10 State School kids? Also, ... Newer chimp here...happy Wednesday 1st internship real estate sa 2019 internship Real Estate 2019 real ... estate internship firms Real Estate Chicago Real Estate New York applications monkey monkey monkey ...
  • GS SA 2019 Hirevue GS IBD. I applied a week ago and still waiting for the Hirevue. Does anyone have more info about ...
  • SA 2019 Recruitment timeline for Canadian undergrads to US speaking to alumni and current juniors going into their summers in the US right now, I haven't been ... Americans recruiting for US shops. to Tuesday, May 8, 2018- 3:55am ...
  • JP Morgan Chase Commercial Banking Analyst Program Hey everyone. I have a interview for the JP Morgan Chase Commercial Banking Analyst Program coming ... someone in this program? JPM Commercial Banking Program Overview JP Morgan describes the division below. ... JP Morgan Chase: Commercial banking provides a range of financial solutions to help corporations, ...
  • More suggestions...

Calling relevant professionals! @abdelilah.elhadfaoui @ceysav @Nimisha-Nidhi

You're welcome.

Jul 18, 2018

Bump. I just got mine too. Any info would be appreciated.

Jul 19, 2018

I had to record 9 behavioral/preliminary type questions for a JPM interview, but it wasn't for banking.

It was the first step in the recruiting process. After submitting it, recruiter contacted me again to further discuss screening type questions. She also asked my salary expectations.

The next step would have been sending the HireVue to the hiring manager to be further interviewed.

The entire process I was never able to ask any questions or even learn more about the position. After sharing my salary expectations, I got the "Unfortunately, you were not selected" email.

Pretty backwards process considering I never had the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the responsibilities before discussing salary expectations. The poor recruiting process has pretty much worsened my impression of JPM as a whole.

Jul 19, 2018

Would you mind me asking you some of those questions if you happened to remember?

Jul 20, 2018

Why JPM? Name 3 top qualities that your past employer would share about you.

I honestly can't remember any others. The recording gives you 30 seconds to prepare your response before it actually records so you have a brief moment to think about what you want to say. Each question I think can last up to 3 minutes, but you can cut it short if you are satisfied with your response and don't need the full 3 minutes.

I just wasn't a fan of how impersonal the whole process was. It's weird because you just sit in a room (or wherever) and record yourself talking to the computer. Plus I never had the opportunity to ask any questions even after the recruiter called me back after receiving the HireVue.

Also what I don't like is that you have to download the app on your device and give permission for it to access your camera and microphone, etc. Who knows what other kind of data they collect in the background and might share with the employer.

Learn More

Boost your resume and land a finance job by passing the FINRA SIE. 264 pages & 1981 smart flashcards written by a former 8X top Fidelity instructor. Try it for 0 bananas here.

Jul 19, 2018

Received the hirevue invitation too, anyone could share more on this?

Jul 24, 2018

did you ever end up finishing it? going to do it tonight.....

Jul 28, 2018

Anyone willing to share the questions?

Sep 17, 2018

Anyone done the hirevue yet? Please share the questions.

Sep 19, 2018

Done my AM hirevue last week. still, no response from them till now guess is a ding?

Sep 21, 2018

Have you heard anything back? and could you share the questions you had for the AM hirevue?

Sep 22, 2018

Nope, not a thing until now i did my question a few days ago and i didn't record down sorry

Sep 29, 2018

anyone get a superday?

Oct 1, 2018

Did you? I submitted my Hirevue 9 days ago. My application was updated on september 24th. Still no answer tho

Oct 1, 2018

yeah its asset management equity research and its this friday

Oct 4, 2018

Hi, would you mind sharing what questions were asked for the AM Hirevue? Thanks!

Oct 4, 2018

submitted my hirevue early September. Spoke to the JPM AM HR recruiter and she told me results will come out mid-late October.

Oct 9, 2018

Does everyone has to submit a HireVue?

Oct 23, 2018

Did you hear back from JPM yet?

Oct 4, 2018

how is JPM AM ER looked upon?

Oct 7, 2018

Was also at the superdays with you. Curious to know the same

Oct 5, 2018

Does every applicant has to submit a Hirevue or is it just for pre selected candidates?

Oct 15, 2018

Has anyone heard back yet?

Oct 16, 2018

Still waiting as well brother

Oct 30, 2018

Heard anything?

Oct 31, 2018

What are you waiting to hear back for? AM in New York? Do you know if Multi Asset Solutions already had super days?

Oct 17, 2018

yeah I think we are all waiting, that beeing said I don't expect anything :)

Oct 28, 2018

Have you heard anaything?

Oct 28, 2018

nothing :D

Nov 1, 2018

Had a phone call last week and just got superday invitation this afternoon

Oct 18, 2018

I completed my Hirevue for AM Summer Analyst 2019-Singapore on 10 October. Haven't heard back yet.
If anyone hears back from JPM please reply on the thread.

5 Questions, 90 seconds to answer and 30 seconds to prepare. Only 1 attempt to record your answer. These were the questions I got:
1. What attracts you to JP Morgan and specifically the AM opportunity?
2. Describe what factors have influenced financial markets in recent months and how they might affect our clients.
3. Tell us about a time when you faced a complex problem and how you found the solution.
4. Describe a time you worked in a team, what role did you play and what were the challenges you encountered?
5. What leadership experience or extracurricular activity on your resume is most important to you and why?

Nov 2, 2018

Does anyone know if you need to send a HireVue for both AM and WM? I got a HireVue invite for Wealth Management immediately after submitting my application over the summer and I have my superday soon, but I haven't heard back from AM at all.

Nov 5, 2018

I think they are two different things. what city?

Nov 5, 2018

I got invited to my WM superday in Orange County. For AM I put down NY. I'm actually a bit upset about this because I'd really rather prefer AM compared to WM, so any input or knowledge or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nov 6, 2018

Anyone got an invite for superday for Singapore or London? Did any of you who applied to these locations receive any communication from JPM after HireVue?

Nov 6, 2018

same situation here, completed the hirevue and havent heard back ever since.

Nov 6, 2018

What location did you apply to? When did you complete the HireVue? I did mine on 10 October for Singapore.

Nov 7, 2018

I completed my HireVue for NY on October 10th and haven't heard back - anyone know if the super day has already happened?

Nov 8, 2018

For WM or AM? I did both hirevues back in Sept, mainly for Chicago, but still haven't heard anything... I hope the people who have superdays above are for diversity recruitment, but idk

Nov 11, 2018

I just did my hire view interview for WM analyst 2019 London. Got 3 competency questions only.

Nov 12, 2018

Hi, lv85. What questions did you get asked?

Nov 13, 2018

What questions did you get asked?

Nov 21, 2018

Anyone hear back from the Asset Management Asia AC yet?

Dec 1, 2018

I applied for JPM CIB in SA(South Africa) and London. I got a rejection from SA on Friday, does this mean London will be a NO?

Dec 5, 2018

As far as I know if both applications are reviewed by different teams then refusal in one shouldn't mean refusal in another one.
When did you apply for London? Did you hear back anything from London since you applied?

Dec 9, 2018

I applied when it first opened. i did my Video interview in September and haven't heard back since

Dec 14, 2018

I just received a rejection email for my London application! I'm disappointed!
Did you receive ant communication?

Dec 14, 2018

No still nothing. I'm so sorry to hear that.
Just keep trying .

Dec 5, 2018

Has anyone heard back from AM Singapore or London since hireVue?

Dec 6, 2018

I am waiting as well (for London). Did my Hirevue over 2 weeks ago.

Dec 9, 2018

Did AC for AM Asia a couple weeks ago. Some people have received offers already, so I think it might be over.

Haven't heard anything from London, but I know someone who has an AC for AM and WM position.

Dec 11, 2018

Anyone heard back from JP Morgan Chase&Co for the London Asset Management graduate scheme 2019??

Jan 10, 2019

bump

Jan 9, 2019

Anyone invited to AC for HK/SG Asset Management? It says my application was reviewed two days ago after completing hirevue in September, and is still under consideration? Are there even any AC's in January

Jan 11, 2019

My application was updated as well on 7 Jan after completing my hirevue in October, and is still under consideration. I don't know what this means. Did you apply to HK or SG?

Jan 13, 2019

Sorry guys, I think it's over. I know 3 people already accepted their offers - 2 in HK and 1 in SG and there's probably more that I don't know of. Unless more people turn down offers, I doubt there will be another AC

Jan 16, 2019

I applied for HK you? Any news? I'm confused as to why they wouldn't automatically reject them

Jan 10, 2019
Comment
Feb 2, 2019
Comment
Feb 8, 2019
Feb 8, 2019
Comment