Credit Suisse 2023 IB Summer Analyst Program
Didn't see a thread so I guess we could use this. Does anyone know when we will hear back for first rounds?
Didn't see a thread so I guess we could use this. Does anyone know when we will hear back for first rounds?
| +206 | Just One More Year | 17 | 2h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 7h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 3d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 7h |
Career Resources
Friend in SF tech said no first rounds until end of April. Friend in SF HC said maybe as soon as this week
wb ny
No idea, i bet mid-april early may? ive only been networking w west coast, sorry.
Following
Does anyone know if we're supposed to do an assessment this year? I submitted recently but haven't heard anything yet - thanks!
I got an assessment a couple days after submitting. No reason to worry, just wait and I'm sure it will come.
Any news on Canadian offices?
Interviews for regular apps don't start until May. Friend got an invite for diversity
Thanks
Friends got invited for first round interview for the women’s program
Does everyone receive an assessment? I haven't got anything from them and it has been a week or so.
If I didn’t get a first round through women’s program is my app still salvageable for regular recruiting?
Yes
Anyone know when to hear back from WMP after interviews?
apparently chicago was resume screening last friday and houston first rounds are first week of april
anyone know timeline for ny?
I applied back in early Feb when they first opened but still haven't head anything. I'm assuming they kick off around early April? Idk if they've wrapped up diversity recruiting yet cuz haven't heard anyone with offers from them yet. Usually non-div starts immediately after div recruiting ends.
Anyone heard anything yet for CS NY? Non-diversity.
Nothing thus far. Only networked with one associate and one analyst so idk if that has anything to do with it, but they're taking their time lol.
I saw a few linkedin posts for diversity offers so hopefully they will move on to non-diversity soon.
NY doesn’t start first rounds until June usually (except diversity). If you didn’t get in through diversity, continue to network because you still have a chance in the general pool.
anyone have updates on whether 1st rounds have gone out for SF tech (non-diversity) yet?
Yes they have, was supposed to have my earlier this week but withdrew from the process because already accepted an offer.
rip hopefully they'll send some more out
ima be so sad if i fucked up on the assesment and got dinged lmao
Anyone hear about NYC 1st rounds for non-div?
ty! is it a hirevue after the first assesment or a phone round?
Does anybody know anything about the timeline for Credit Suisse Real Estate?
Interested as well.
Portal says application in progress, updated yesterday. Hopefully the recent update means we'll start moving forward soon
got that update as well for general application,
then got that update for healthcare about 2-3 weeks ago, and still nothing. No idea
First rounds for non diversity start may 17th
cheers mate
I believe this is the interview start date? Anyone receive interview requests yet?
nope, my application went from app received to app in progress on may 5th, but nothing else. idk if that update is good or not.
Work there, they start may 17th
start coming out to applicants? or start interviews that day?
bump
Start interviews that day
Gotcha! Do you know if interview requests have started going out by any chance?
so am i doomed if no hirevue yet?
first round is out - target
Can someone who scheduled an interview can say what are they are asking as an attachment?
there is a lot of missing font on the website
Lol yea I just attached my resume. Mad wierd
anyone from wharton received 1st rd already?
Have all NY first round interviews come out?
I just recently had a networking call, they said first rounds were coming out in June so did they just not know the timeline? Have been having some of the worst luck with recruiting even though I go to a target, so am I screwed for CS?
I'm sure its in rounds, don't worry and keep grinding!
Anyone interviewed already and can tell how was it
also curious. would appreciate any insights :)
I talked to the someone HR Director, who said it’s gonna screen in Mid-summer and interview in September
Anybody from penn/wharton receive a first round?
nope me neither
Has anyone heard back for SD yet?
Anyone have superdays/received offers yet? Just tryna get a sense of where I stand
non div/target received offers along w a couple at my school who had superdays this week
I had the spd on Tuesday and received a call on Wednesday
gotcha. target?
Anyone elses application portal get updated May 26th? It first got updated May 5th and says application in progress still. Thoughts?
Yep same. Anyone know? No HR person to reach out either, the one mentioned in the email is working for Citi now lmao
what email? but yeah its fucked idk man this whole process is pissing me off, if only i could think of some billion dollar idea and fuck this whole industry
whats the format of the first round and superdays? it it phone calls, zoom, etc?
zoom technical
first round is zoom and all technicals? is it like the 400 question guide or harder?
Anyone know if any more 1st rounds will be given out?
I had a networking call and they said there’s going to be another wave later this summer
thats good news lets go, did he/she let you know approximate timeline?
Had my superday on Thursday and got the call with an offer on Tuesday.
targ/div?
Target school but regular application process, non-diversity
Did they confirm salary bump to 110k?
Yea got email from HR 2 days ago
When did you hear back after the 1st round?
I just applied am I late for the party??
Monkeys, how long did it take to hear back from your first-round interviews?
Has anyone gotten dinged from CS yet?
got dinged from ER, granted alr got an offer for IB
How long did it take for them to contact you after the first round? I had an interview last Wednesday (2023 IB SA) and I am worried that I got dinged.
Has anyone heard back from last week's first-round interviews?
Are offers out??
There's another SD tomorrow.
Bump
Please post if you received an offer! Congrats to everyone who does
is credit done or are they still rolling kind of with networking and giving interviews?
Just got fucking dinged - I hate this shit man wtf
are they done or will there be other waves for non target non diversity?
following
any news on first rounds yet?
any update?
Apparently mid september
Did a first round phone interview. They haven’t gotten back to me in nearly 2 weeks. Pretty bleak.
Other people I know who interviewed with CS or similar firms usually hear back in a couple days if they’re moving up. If you’re still waiting I’d count my losses.
Anyone knows what the status of application was frequently updated?
Est aspernatur omnis harum tempora quibusdam fugit blanditiis. Totam eligendi repellendus consequuntur inventore id eius voluptates. Et aut et quia.
Adipisci vero eveniet neque velit. Voluptas enim eveniet ducimus suscipit sapiente ut illum. Ullam beatae laudantium et qui incidunt.
Culpa eligendi accusamus dolores corporis. Iste aut similique vero doloribus odio rerum officia fugit. Totam pariatur dolorem numquam necessitatibus perspiciatis tenetur vero. Vero sed dolore minus qui ut porro ipsum. Nihil adipisci deserunt qui molestiae hic. Voluptatem nulla est qui molestiae quia facilis aut.
Aliquam quae accusantium deleniti magni quia sed. Veniam maiores velit sunt aut rerum ducimus aperiam et. Adipisci iure tenetur est quam omnis ut qui aut. Aliquam ipsa blanditiis aperiam. Id et pariatur culpa aut voluptatem non. Mollitia facere nesciunt laudantium molestias debitis dolor.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Est molestiae eum dicta nemo. Numquam ea voluptatibus rerum omnis molestiae dolores voluptate. Placeat ab iure voluptatum facilis vel eos tempore.
Est dolore magnam qui ut ratione praesentium facere minima. Ut deleniti dolorum ducimus officia possimus qui laboriosam. Ratione et totam non laborum est molestiae. Occaecati nostrum maiores architecto nisi sapiente consequatur. Minima rerum dolorem nobis recusandae non voluptatibus officia.
Dignissimos laboriosam non quia eveniet dolore placeat eius. Optio voluptatem a natus voluptates eum qui aperiam iusto. Consequuntur nobis expedita eos veritatis.
Qui cum sed sit nisi est est. Quia error repudiandae eveniet voluptate dolor inventore. Voluptas libero nostrum laborum est deleniti. Dolor tempora voluptas fugiat in natus illum sit. Eum quia voluptatem et exercitationem.
Ut modi aut voluptatem enim consequatur voluptas. Nostrum a velit velit natus fugiat reprehenderit hic. Suscipit pariatur impedit nam nam amet.
Excepturi quidem quaerat eum nesciunt provident vero. Ipsam modi modi inventore reprehenderit aspernatur quo fugit.
Sapiente nesciunt aliquam aliquid aut consequatur. Consequuntur eum maxime natus nobis magnam aut.
Est rerum neque est officia. Laborum rerum ipsa ut assumenda. Sint officia occaecati doloribus dolorem quia.
Totam fugit minus aut. Numquam alias eveniet aspernatur quae nisi voluptates. Placeat magnam quia hic esse et.