Goldman Sachs 2024 SA
Apps just opened, starting thread.Good luck to all.
I will say diversity just came out (3/16). If you’re seeing people say they have supers it means they are diversity.
Apps just opened, starting thread.Good luck to all.
I will say diversity just came out (3/16). If you’re seeing people say they have supers it means they are diversity.
| +85 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +84 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 49 | 3h |
| +63 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 3h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 16h |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 3m |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 29 | 3h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 10h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
| +22 | Lateraling as Analyst | 18 | 1h |
Career Resources
.
where's link? i don't see it on their website.
commenting to stay on thread. applied to chicago generalist and sf generalist
GS is hiring only 10 IB and 2 Global market!!!! source: yo fat mamas
bump
bump
bump
following
Got an invite for a Superday. Class IB in NYC
bruh how lol. isn't there a hirevue before spd or something
on the Early Track, but they haven't sent out all early superdays.
Anyone know historically how long it took before they sent the first round of HireVues for GMD?
Think it was June last year. They move pre slowly. I do know someone that got SF offers (non-target, non-diverse) before Evercore tho so it might be office dependant.
Bump
----
In this market this is a crazy comment lol
----
.
----
It’s guaranteed?
.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for their first round of hirevues
probably first week of April
april 2
anyone get anything back from the AFG superday?
PM me
PM Me
hey i did the spd, didnt hear back yet can you pm me
Yeah me neither
Bump
Bump
Has anyone done the Hirevue yet?
Did you get one and if so what division
bump has anyone heard back
Bump has any emerging leaders classic hear back?
Bump has any emerging leaders classic hear back?
Following
Following
following
Following
following
Any ideas when hirevues come out
april 2, but they are working on moving it up abt a week
Where did you hear this? Is it for NY office or all of them? thx
Anyone got an offer from early track AFG superday?
did you get one yet? I interviewed but nothing yet
Nope I haven’t! Hopefully they start to come thru today
our school has OCR networking events now...
Following
Bump
Anyone got an offer yet?
are you classic or afg?
classic
any offers for classic IB so far?
Anyone know how much say a campus recruiter would have in getting you a HireVue?
anyone from Tuesday AFG superday get an offer?
Did you get one yet?
no
I think most 3/21 offers are out, not sure about 3/22
I think they are doing it by groups
Will say I heard back today and happy that i'm finally done. Good luck everyone!
Was your superday with ELS or Possibilities Summit?
ELS
Following
[removed]
what office?
did anyone get afg offers, or do you guys think some are still rolling out today
got mine Wed afternoon
Were you classic or AFG? Also when did you interview?
What group did you get in? Levfin?
anyone get a NYC IB Classic offer?
Did you get one?
No but I interviewed on Wednesday
I think the offers went out yesterday night, not looking good for us
Healthcare and FIG offers are out
Source?
my offer and my friends offer
Can confirm
What about TMT?
Have you guys heard if they’re rolling out offers today still?
We lost homie
That’s tuff lol 😂
Just got a waitlist email, all the offers must be out. Best of luck
What div?
Classic
Is the waitlist for possibilities or emerging?
Definitely yes for possibilities, not sure about emerging leaders
.
Assuming no call + no email for waitlist = reject?
Unfortunately yes
Anyone have superday next Wednesday? What should I expect non diversity
are you accelerated? I haven’t heard of anyone even having a HV yet
For those of u who got waitlisted. Did you all do possibilities?
following
Is it over if you’re at a target with a dedicated recruitment team? If so RIP
Surely not. Our campus recruiter told us we should hear back after resume reviews around early / mid April
Invited to IB Classic Superday for NY next Wednesday. Was told I have a superday prior to doing hirevue, hirevue was linked to superday invite. (Non-target, non-diversity)
did you get this from HR or someone you networked with? When did u get the email?
From HR and I received it today (march 24th)
Does this hirevue even mean anything now? in same boat
are you target ?
Can't imagine it does if superday date and time has already been set more of a check in the box to make sure you took the time to do it
How did you get spd non target non diverse?
I think it's because I had an exploding offer and an upcoming superday with another firm
did anyone hear back from HireVue? Apparently were supposed to hear back yesterday
I didn't hear back from the hirevue, is that a bad sign?
What office? I think they were reviewed on the 24th
When did you get HireVue and what office?
how long after hirevue submission are we supposed to hear about superday?
does GS accelerate if I have a jpm offer? target non-diverse btw
Without a strong network in the firm (multiple MDs in my case) unlikely - but possible
helpful, thanks. did you reach out to your network to let them push you through, or reach out to HR and namedrop your connections?
Got a hirevue for GS SF office and completed the hirevue the morning of 3/24. Are we supposed to have heard back by now? (non diversity)
You think they'll review it within one day over a Saturday?
Was this the one due on the 24th too? I'd assume we hear back Monday
Yeah makes sense. Hopefully good things in store
any updates?
del
Anyone from the 3/22 Classic superday got an offer from TMT/Industrials?
did you? from what I've gathered only 3 groups have given out offers. Will more give out tomorrow?
No but have heard of offers from CR, FIG, NR, and HC
I've heard of at least one industrials offer go out
Anyone know if they're on a rolling basis or what? Are they going to send out more hireviews or are we done for...
Hireveus for IB Classic and Financing are scheduled to be sent out week of 4/3. Although I've heard that perhaps the firm is trying to accelerate by a couple of days.
Ah thank you so much! Literally thinking I have no chance cause I didn't apply on time, which would be a shame :(
Hey any insight into the 3/22 superdays for the diversity programs? Have all the offers been given out? Or are more coming this week?
Did anyone get a Global Markets non-diverse hirevue yet?
No nothing yet
Has anyone with a waitlist email received an offer yet?
no, following
has anyone heard anything from ficc & equities after their superday? I had my superday 3/23 and still waiting to hear back
nope, still waiting
I still haven't heard, you?
Was this diversity?
Yeh, haven't heard anything yet
Hey. Do you happen to remember the guys who interviewed you? Also, I have not heard back yet either
Was this diversity?
I got the offer on Thursday.
Just got a hirevue invite, any advice? Are there technical questions?
r u diverse? also what group
I am but my friend who's non-diverse got it too. Asset management
Following
anybody in AWM that interviewed 3/22 or 3/23? I haven’t heard back yet and I’m really worried
.
What did u interview for? I was for RE in NYC and Dallas. I’m not sure how many candidates there were or how many spots are available :/
Just got a hirevue invite for AWM NYC - anyone know what behaviorals to expect?
Following
What role did you get one for? Does hirevue differ for each?
.
PWM already had superdays? Are you diversity?
.
Has NYC ibd sent out hirevues yet? For non diverse
same q
have any waitlist for NYC IBD people got an offer yet (I interviewed 3/22)? I have an exploding offer from UBS but I'd rather have Goldman. Does anyone know who to contact?
they won't expedite decision. I have BofA offer and emailed them they just ghosted me. They would give out offers if you were their top pick.
Same
I have an offer at an MF PE shop (but in a not great group) and just decided to take it even though I wanted GS more. Not worth losing an offer you actually have.
Just renege if you get GS
Would probably be flagged, when PE Aso recruiting comes around
has anyone in EP track not gotten their superday date?
Anyone hear back after applying for GSAM?
Just completed Hirevue yesterday
Diversity? If not when did you apply? I applied as soon as apps were opened, still didn't hear back.
Qui illo officia ea eaque aliquam a consequatur. Et dicta eum ex et fugit ea voluptatem. Architecto perferendis quia facilis tenetur vero.
Accusamus sit repudiandae sit sunt ipsum id. Voluptatem aut dolorem eius temporibus eum eum nobis. Commodi et nulla aut excepturi. Odit est omnis in labore reiciendis. Qui tempore aspernatur laborum atque rem perferendis. Assumenda voluptate sint quae doloremque quod possimus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Amet placeat quas aut et. Est et sit molestias recusandae facilis odit ipsa. Voluptatibus quia eos qui recusandae sunt aliquam exercitationem fuga. Temporibus rerum laboriosam libero itaque suscipit soluta. Enim numquam similique et dicta non accusantium nam corrupti.
Vero labore hic vel. Voluptas ut molestiae et et aperiam occaecati laudantium. Doloribus incidunt suscipit et placeat sequi. Ipsa rerum ipsum vero accusantium magni illo. Sed laborum qui temporibus occaecati repudiandae perferendis.
Repudiandae fugiat laudantium nesciunt veniam. Facere voluptas debitis corporis ipsam nostrum ut perspiciatis. Similique numquam rerum aspernatur est eligendi quas. Et ratione dolore sapiente aliquid in molestias vitae.
Officia ea quia totam ut. Laboriosam omnis voluptatem voluptatem qui ab consequatur sit.
Architecto quis aut sit aspernatur in eveniet est consectetur. Eaque quos non maiores non. Est placeat unde sunt fuga aut. Placeat numquam maxime et laboriosam ab. Fugiat ut earum eos ipsa distinctio quia accusamus. Dicta officiis beatae omnis nulla.
Qui delectus est odit sed et culpa quam. Neque esse dolorum est aut reprehenderit. Ut accusantium laborum fugit et ad. Voluptatem ratione expedita voluptatem eligendi possimus quaerat voluptas. Incidunt qui tenetur vel dolorem eum illum. Dolorem quia et qui qui.
Deleniti voluptate consequatur iusto vel sint. Sint quis dolorum eos hic voluptatem. Quas nihil culpa inventore ad maiores. Rerum labore eum vero et. Minima tempore corporis voluptas. Eos et vero cupiditate qui impedit veritatis omnis. Impedit quasi laboriosam ipsum et cumque.
Dolores exercitationem dolores fugit sit fugiat magnam voluptates. Atque minima modi eligendi.
Aut et ea consequatur eos molestiae quia omnis. Possimus tempore aut ipsa velit neque itaque id. Architecto ea vel quas nihil. Laudantium debitis porro eum qui.
Nihil veniam ipsa ut nobis quia velit non. Iste non nisi consequuntur non exercitationem. Ea omnis dolorum quia voluptatem voluptatem nisi.
Nisi et quia illo qui velit molestiae consequatur. Eum aut ut minima et. Autem autem assumenda id illo sed facere recusandae. Et ipsum dolore aperiam dolor totam qui corporis eligendi.
Est quisquam est molestiae voluptatem. Veniam nihil possimus et id. Vero nisi id praesentium explicabo et consequuntur accusantium exercitationem.
Cum voluptatem earum sed pariatur minima assumenda. Velit non saepe recusandae natus. Dolore odio enim doloribus at est hic consequatur illo. Voluptas qui hic eum. A architecto ipsum quas a quia inventore quisquam.
Quas ut vitae cupiditate ex. Eum iure ut sed sunt eveniet molestiae. Pariatur reprehenderit quis occaecati eum. Delectus non omnis odio eligendi tenetur eligendi. Quibusdam aperiam veritatis et dolores. Modi sit corporis laborum reiciendis aliquam ipsum. Et facere deserunt in omnis ut. Dignissimos sit enim perspiciatis eum.
Provident et harum ipsam perferendis voluptatem dolorum assumenda architecto. Impedit repellat ullam nesciunt beatae dignissimos minus rerum fuga. Qui necessitatibus sequi quo aliquam iusto quas. Distinctio vel assumenda repellat consequatur asperiores soluta et. Quia eum aspernatur voluptatem nemo autem nemo ipsam. Dolorem sequi vitae debitis aut eos. Suscipit qui dignissimos repellendus sit dicta deserunt.
Nihil neque ex neque id porro aut. Autem delectus est eum nostrum. Eaque voluptate quo provident.
Quis incidunt modi rem ea harum voluptatem voluptatem. Perferendis id ipsam molestiae non. Libero eius enim sint sequi repellendus. Sint maiores laudantium eum et suscipit.
Aperiam ut blanditiis voluptas ut. Corporis et voluptate voluptas. Dolorem repellendus qui in facere praesentium. Ab aut laudantium repellendus explicabo accusamus necessitatibus. A nobis doloribus iure in autem iusto sunt. Rem consectetur officiis explicabo sint ea alias nihil ut. Provident animi aliquid reiciendis inventore.
Quia officia corrupti quasi ut perspiciatis eos est accusamus. Tempora sit facilis aut dolorum qui labore. Quis harum ut et. Pariatur quia ut quis dolorem perspiciatis. Reiciendis recusandae quam est adipisci dolor numquam laudantium.
Itaque ducimus consectetur assumenda. Doloremque architecto neque velit tempora. Dolorum ipsa autem doloremque consequatur voluptate repellat. Commodi deserunt nemo ut similique voluptatem incidunt. Natus autem eveniet qui amet id. Dicta maxime voluptas quaerat esse quo omnis error.