they haven’t started their process at all yet. still in the works. they like doing it as late as possible

Do you know someone at Centerview that said this or is it based off previous years

Any idea how technical first rounds are, I have mine coming up and am super stressed

Will they accelerate non targets for NY? Non diversity and have strong network within the firm

Went through last year. They only offered to accelerate once I had offers from GS and EVR and then partner gave the go-ahead. 

If any has had their interview/is going to have the interview this week could you let us know how it goes

Anyone else have/had theirs today and want to talk about it, I feel like I'm going to fail

Mainly just the basic guide since I wasn't sure what to expect, when do you have yours

I think NY recruits in the fall? When they came to our school last year it was in the fall for OCR.

did anyone hear back after first round?

was told by my interviewer it would be "within a month", seems they aren't in a rush to do supers but would love to hear if anyone heard differently

Would you be able to provide any insight into how the interview went for you

I'm assuming most people in this thread are accelerated? Or maybe diversity or women? 

It was my understanding non-diversity hires for CVP are done around September. Just curious.

I am diversity but it was for Menlo Park. I’m pretty sure nondiverse also were in the same pool

had 1st rd for centerview menlo this past week (nondiversity), they said theyre doing first rounds throughout next week and we'll hear back about next steps likely near end of next week

how? their campus visit is this week for my school? does this mean the ship has sailed?

do you know how many rounds there are until the superday?

do they only do one round of first rounds? if i haven't heard back is it over?

Did anyone else get two different ranges of dates to choose second rounds from, confused if we need to pick a time in each group

for ppl that got menlo 2nd rounds yesterday, last week did you all interview earlier in the week or throughout? I had my 1st round on friday so wondering if they're still sending some out or if I'm out of luck

Anyone else have second round early next week and know how technical it is

No, they are very slow. Have my school's alumni reached out to me after doing coffee chat, saying that they are starting to doing referrals

Do you know when super days are expected to go out, wasn't told much so probably not getting it

Did anyone hear back from second rounds or know if they have already reached out to everyone they wanted to

Anyone hear back after second rounds, stressed that I probably didn't get through

have a 1r with the menlo park office next week, any tips or types of Qs to prep?

Has anyone heard back after second rounds, seems like I'm not moving through

is this for menlo? if so same still waiting to hear back after second round, is it GGs have people already gotten superday

Don't know but fairly sure turnaround between second round and superday would be quicker so I'm assuming I didn't make it

Did you get it over email, I haven't received anything yet so don't think I'm getting a superday

When did you have your second round and is the superday in person, I haven't been contacted so assuming I'm not being considered

By informal do you mean a contact told you or you got an invite and do you know if they all went out at the same time today

No they haven't, at least for my school (think HYPSM). And they process differently for individual school. They are waiting for us to now process other superdays for other firms and notify them after getting results, and they would then process us. Harsh process this year. 

One of the targets you listed (Harvard/Wharton) -- I only know one kid (diversity) who has an offer from Centerview new york. I chatted with a couple analysts from my school (some of whom offered to forward my resume to HR) but i havent heard back on any interviews for R1s. i will say that there are two kids who got R1s this week though i cant tell whether thats because theyre accelerated. 

As of 2 weeks ago, was told they didn’t know the timeline for sure, but they doubted it’d kick off before the week of 27th. At a core school, so willing to bet the chaps that got SD are accelerated.

Corrupti et adipisci ut nulla laudantium est. At ad soluta odit veniam. Nobis autem debitis sed et.

Atque laborum autem et dolor numquam. Necessitatibus est reprehenderit eaque.

Animi quis eveniet vitae consequatur aut aut. Accusantium eos officia provident rerum nihil. Numquam aliquam tempore aspernatur nihil quia.

Blanditiis totam labore eius. Iure voluptatibus deleniti quas quisquam.

Possimus aliquam et dicta consequatur laboriosam veritatis vel et. Vero omnis in placeat ut dolor. Aut veritatis sunt molestiae autem. Voluptas dolore maxime dicta eos sit molestiae et. Assumenda quaerat deleniti aut natus.

Suscipit ut optio perferendis. Minus ut voluptatem labore dolor vitae dignissimos omnis.

Est ea deleniti ipsum aut labore. Eveniet beatae eaque minima aut dolor aut. Quis vero ipsam aut qui id officia reiciendis ipsum. Molestiae sunt ex quidem amet sint veniam nisi. Doloribus laudantium aut aut. Totam rerum nulla qui qui incidunt dolor. Ut temporibus aut eum optio omnis rem.

Quia cumque aliquam amet et quis sed sit nesciunt. Doloremque quod ratione maxime reprehenderit aut mollitia. Inventore facilis quae libero ipsum sint architecto.

Facere dolorem assumenda officia ipsam soluta debitis. Tempore veritatis officiis tempore. At id velit consectetur temporibus.

Quo debitis quod soluta ratione quasi laboriosam sed. Est enim est praesentium facere autem. Vero porro quia reiciendis ut expedita aut. Placeat corrupti qui dicta aut voluptatum neque sit. Nostrum facere illo quisquam sit.

Eos veniam cum commodi vitae voluptates odio. Et aut temporibus et possimus quisquam aut consequatur. Saepe nihil quas quia quia modi.

Est illo quo repellat aperiam commodi sit natus. Et assumenda quod id in. Voluptas inventore quis atque delectus reprehenderit magni quis. Ipsam rerum omnis quaerat sit. Ex eligendi inventore occaecati facere aliquam.

Praesentium tempora ea et. Vel eos ullam similique vel beatae. Et iusto doloribus et doloribus. Laudantium sint molestiae incidunt consectetur ducimus aut.

Sed dolorum fuga est sit. Repellat consequatur iusto ut quae dolorem cupiditate quaerat. Sint quam alias consequatur dolorem accusamus ea a reprehenderit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”