2022 Goldman Sachs Fast Track Invitation - IBD SA

Wanted to know if this meant anything since it is only an invitation to apply. Just got this email today (was sent by an HR recruiter) and they are asking me to submit the app by today. 

Hello, 

We have enjoyed meeting you this spring and are impressed by your accomplishments and enthusiasm for career opportunities at Goldman Sachs.  We think you would be a great candidate for the 2022 Investment Banking – Classic New York Summer Analyst Internship. If you are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to apply for our Fast Track process and participate in our April 28 interview day.  Please apply by April 15 by 11:59pm ET and complete this survey.  Additional details will follow regarding specific interview times for April 28.

Please note this invitation is being extended to you on behalf of the Investment Banking Division for the New York IBD Classic Summer Analyst Internship only.  If you choose not to opt into this process, we encourage you to consider Goldman Sachs for summer 2022 opportunities starting July 1.  

If you are interested in this opportunity please follow the application instructions below. 

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (144)

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 15, 2021 - 3:58pm

It means you will get an early interview process. Were you part of the diversity summits earlier this year? From my understanding, they only gave these invitations to diversity summit people but I may be wrong.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in IB - Gen
Apr 15, 2021 - 5:11pm

My friend (diversity, HYP, very qualified) did this last year right around this time. Got an offer for this upcoming summer & accepted it. I strongly encourage you to go with it. Very high offer rate from this super. & yes, it's just for diversity candidates, but not only for those who did diversity summits & events. 

• Intern in IB-M&A
Apr 15, 2021 - 7:13pm

Goldman Sachs SA HireVue | Wall Street Oasis

Your very first post - they grow up so fast :')

Congrats man. It's not easy to get this superday (I got it last year - they're EXTREMELY selective about who gets into the process).

Be prepared for very basic technicals, focus MUCH more on your behaviorals. Show a strong passion for the firm and the job. It's not a hard interview but they will definitely smell through any ingenuine BS, so you need to make sure you understand the firm and the culture.  

Keep us posted on whether you get the offer!

Apr 19, 2021 - 4:25pm

Hii I got one too! Mine is 27 April. what types of technicals should I prepare if anyone has any advice. I know they focus more on behavioral and fit but any advice is appreciated

Apr 19, 2021 - 4:25pm

Hi, congrats!! I got the EP track as well. If anyone has specific advice regarding behaviorals and techs, that would be much appreciated! I am so nervous and Superday on 27th for NYC IBD Classic

Apr 21, 2021 - 12:33pm

Nothing. Anxiously waiting - but note hopeful - don't think I shined. The interviews were very relaxed - just conversations which I thought odd.
They did say by end of next week - but then again on forums they say also that those who got in get calls within a day or two.

Apr 21, 2021 - 2:33pm

Funny - I looked at a thread from last year accelerated IBD super day at GS - and apparently they took very little from this sd. It's nearly like this accelerated was like test - according to this old thread the person went to a school that normally had 5-6 people go to GS and 5 got a fast track invitation to a SD and ZERO got offers. In other words, don't get excited thinking we are at any advantage or better positioned because we got a fast track invitation.....not good

• Intern in IB - Gen
Apr 22, 2021 - 2:12am

I was part of the accelerated super days from last year. Heard about my offer for classic on a Friday which was two days after super. Give it till the end of the week

Apr 28, 2021 - 7:26pm

Any one get an email from Recruiter saying apps open July 1st and to apply by July 4th. Cause really confused because they are open now... Should I then wait to apply until July or apply now? Any advice would be amazing

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Apr 29, 2021 - 11:14am

Did anyone interview Merchant Banking Division? I am also waiting on that and the super-day was the 27th.

Apr 29, 2021 - 3:44pm

No, I heard that the interviewers make their decision sometime today. Now, we are patient. We could hear back as early as tonight or tomorrow. I think they just have a process/timeline so I hope this info is somewhat comforting. I am sure you did great!!!

May 4, 2021 - 1:03pm

Have a Superday with GS Chicago for IBD today at 2. Did anyone interview with that office & division and have insights?

• Prospect in IB - Ind
May 5, 2021 - 12:42pm

If you were rejected from the Possibilities Summit superday, it is possible to reapply in July, correct?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (194) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (329) $82