Comments (175)

Aug 22, 2021 - 4:03am
WSO Monkey Bot, what's your opinion? Comment below:

John_33, hey, look at the bright side, at least you didn't get a ton of monkey shit thrown at you...here is my best guess on threads that might be helpful:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

Oct 2, 2021 - 4:24pm
amuniraq, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone heard back from BR Corporate development group? Summer analyst program

Oct 7, 2021 - 7:40pm

Did anyone interview or got a response back after hirevue from the Corporate development group? Summer analyst program

Oct 12, 2021 - 7:16pm
hand_sanitizer, what's your opinion? Comment below:

it seems like one person heard back on reddit not not for corp dev and based on last year's thread it should come out this week before they start interviews for the scholarship

Oct 13, 2021 - 12:10am
hand_sanitizer, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Reddit link here scroll down user "Secure_Philosophy_25" heard back and interviewed on the 1st and based on the BlackRock app you can see which divisions interviewed for that day

Oct 16, 2021 - 6:09pm

Did anyone get a response back from the Corporate development group? Summer analyst program. I am now really losing hope!!!!

Most Helpful
Oct 16, 2021 - 9:43pm
monkeyguy, what's your opinion? Comment below:

They honestly stand to lose candidates by making people wait so long and this is just annoying 

Oct 18, 2021 - 10:37am
erynnl, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Had my final round interview on 9/29 for GCR (NYC office) for the accelerated track. Complete radio silence until this past Friday 10/15 when I got an email basically saying that they're still making hiring decisions and that I would hear back before the end of this week...not sure what to think of this

Oct 21, 2021 - 2:30pm
dailybeans0621, what's your opinion? Comment below:

FYI - I don't think it means waitlist! I got the email, and received an offer yesterday. Each department is doing their hiring separately, and some are a bit slower than others. 

Oct 18, 2021 - 11:40am

My portal on my specific application now says "We are still in the process of reviewing feedback after your interviews and will be in contact with you shortly." does anyone else have this? I interviewed for nyc on 10/1 and did not get such an email so I'm hoping for today maybe but i doubt it 

Oct 18, 2021 - 2:21pm

Fixed income still waiting and it really does have to be this week since full time offers have happened but this is a long wait after a final round

Oct 18, 2021 - 12:49pm
Gralyanne, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Received same "still making hiring decision" email on Sunday. Wondering maybe that's a way of saying waitlisted lol

• Intern in S&T - FI
Oct 22, 2021 - 11:28am

My offer at a lower BB expires soon. Going to have to take it as BLK hasn't even sent out anything. They are sadly losing talent day by day....

Oct 22, 2021 - 1:02pm
val1555, what's your opinion? Comment below:

I have an offer expiring soon too! On their last email mentioning they are still reviewing, they said to email them if you have a timeline approaching. I did and they have not answered too lol.

Oct 23, 2021 - 2:45am
dailybeans0621, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Congrats! Did they notify you of both offers at once, or were these two separate calls? 

Oct 25, 2021 - 2:13am

just saw a LinkedIn post for business ops SA at Atlanta. - just an update

• Prospect in S&T - Other
Oct 26, 2021 - 11:15pm

Anybody hear back from the private credit team? I interviewed for a first round last week. 

Nov 9, 2021 - 8:17pm
11stonkbroker11, what's your opinion? Comment below:

This is late, but I had a first round with OCIO mid oct, then a final round a week later. HR gave me an offer for a different team in Alternatives (NYC) yesterday and said I should expect to hear back about OCIO today. 

Nov 2, 2021 - 2:12pm

has anyone seen any LinkedIn post/interviewed/ hear back from Strategic Initiatives & Business Management??

My portal still says  "Thank you for your interest in BlackRock. We are in the process of reviewing your application for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program - Business Management & Strategy - Strategic Initiatives & Business Management - New York position and will be in touch. "

Nov 2, 2021 - 3:02pm
nyyyyy0347, what's your opinion? Comment below:

did anyone get notification for founders scholarship yet? i received en email yesterday that congratulated me on an SA offer but rejected me for FS, even though i haven't heard about an SA offer. wondering if this is a typo?? 

• Intern in PE - Growth
Nov 7, 2021 - 3:12pm

For FT or SA, i got an interview for the office of the cio cant find anything for the FT BAI program

Nov 10, 2021 - 12:07pm
p13poseidon, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Congratulations! I also interviewed under the accelerator program. I have been waiting since my last-round interviews in mid-October. When did yours occur? 

• Prospect in AM - FI
Nov 10, 2021 - 4:45pm

Anyone heard back after final round with private credit NYC?

Nov 15, 2021 - 10:24am

Just saw my portal updated and shows an app for a new division (I didn't apply for it myself); would this mean they might be considering me for an alternate division than what I originally applied for? Still radio silence for the role I did my interviews + SD for (accelerator track)

Nov 15, 2021 - 3:29pm
nyyyyy0347, what's your opinion? Comment below:

which division and location? and when was your superday? 

i got a call earlier that i was rejected for one division i applied for but being considered for others i hadn't, interviewed on 10/1 for NYC

Nov 15, 2021 - 3:36pm

so I was originally being considered for global consultant relations (business mgmt & strat, NYC), SD was 9/29. now my portal has retirement (sales & relationship mgmt, NYC) added as well

• Intern in S&T - FI
Nov 15, 2021 - 11:56am

In the final round of interviews for three different groups currently (to provide a mile marker for others).

Nov 17, 2021 - 5:18pm
jdavidmillan, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Has anyone that received the "We are still in the process of making hiring decisions" email received an offer or is that basically a rejection?

Jan 10, 2022 - 11:09pm
jasonbowell7878, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Wondering if you have received any update? I face the same situation, lol

Nov 18, 2021 - 10:48am
baythrow34, what's your opinion? Comment below:

My portal still says "Interview Scheduled" for the most recent activity. I had my final rounds on 10/28. I talked with the campus recruiters last Friday, and they said I should hear back within the next week, so I expect to hear today or tomorrow hopefully.

Nov 23, 2021 - 5:07pm

I'm finding it pretty ridiculous how long they're taking to get back to candidates, especially with other offers set to expire

Nov 25, 2021 - 4:34am

Just got an email saying they're still making hiring decisions and that I should hear back with an update shortly 

Nov 28, 2021 - 10:40pm
ACharmingFellow, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Got an offer for the Alternatives Group, accelerated track. Applied to ETF and Index Investing, and received word on Nov. 12. I'm in the New York office so reach out if you are as well! Would love to get acquainted. 

Nov 30, 2021 - 8:10pm

my portal went from "Application Update" to "Thank you for applying" but the message in the status update did not change. Am I dinged now? 

• Intern in AM - Equities
Dec 9, 2021 - 1:47pm

Its incredibly non-technical out of undergrad, not sure about MBA role tho.

Dec 9, 2021 - 8:57pm

Has anyone applied for the corporate development group? If yes, have you heard back? 

Dec 15, 2021 - 1:02pm

Have you done that at all? I've just emailed them so far but haven't been getting responses as frequently as I did at the beginning 

Dec 15, 2021 - 2:32pm

Also, did you receive any communication from them while you waited the six and a half weeks? I got an email three weeks ago saying I would hear back shortly and still have nothing

• Intern in IB - Gen
Dec 21, 2021 - 12:41pm

Quod ut officiis ipsa ut ullam. Aut aspernatur maxime ipsam. Veritatis in ea dolores laboriosam asperiores accusamus consequatur aut. Adipisci a quia sed non qui consequatur.

Dec 24, 2021 - 12:55am

Perspiciatis porro quia quos molestias nam quas. Odit quo est et sed culpa voluptate aut. Dolorem hic earum in velit cumque. Quis architecto suscipit similique a vel et. Animi sed aspernatur deleniti mollitia.

Eos qui earum non qui. Enim id sed molestiae sunt quaerat ea et. Repellat consequatur eos suscipit tempora cupiditate reiciendis ipsam sint. Iure eos vero corporis nihil ducimus iure voluptatem. Modi est mollitia quisquam est.

Dec 28, 2021 - 12:14pm
MonkeyChimp999, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Velit molestias ut maxime quo. Incidunt nulla possimus natus voluptas dolorem ea praesentium. Eum ea nemo enim. Eius iste non esse et voluptas iusto quod.

Sit voluptas consectetur quibusdam aut atque animi nobis. Nisi qui voluptatum odio.

Qui hic hic est sit blanditiis. Itaque deserunt sit molestias et. Odio quam deleniti facere est voluptate. Ut soluta ipsum consequatur quod voluptas voluptatem molestiae. Rerum quas eaque rem.

Vero nostrum ut officia omnis aut ea consequuntur. Aut dolores quisquam facilis illum inventore natus est. Perspiciatis fugit vitae enim ducimus voluptatem omnis tenetur. Dolorum eveniet sequi architecto sed ullam. Provident sed veniam voluptatem ea aut earum. Molestiae voluptas placeat molestias iure hic aperiam. Sit quam molestiae vero repudiandae iste ut labore.

Jan 12, 2022 - 11:15pm
jasonbowell7878, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Maxime est qui velit praesentium quibusdam ea velit. Aliquid provident et quia saepe blanditiis. Et at natus id aliquam illo corporis quaerat. Iste maxime beatae dignissimos quis necessitatibus eos totam velit. Itaque corporis ad qui.

Id debitis aut aut tenetur velit quas. Error odio reiciendis voluptates molestiae vel commodi et vel.

Voluptatem nam vitae molestias quis et quia et. In corrupti corrupti rem vel iste quibusdam tempore.

Jan 26, 2022 - 3:55pm
cmon2023, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Vitae reiciendis voluptatem fuga quas sapiente. Sed autem est fugiat. Rerum amet sint reprehenderit aliquid neque natus reprehenderit.

Aut odit quidem molestiae debitis voluptas voluptatum quis. Distinctio sequi quidem fuga ut quis. Quaerat aliquid voluptatem sit.

Minus nostrum eos aut recusandae recusandae at hic. Dolore aut reprehenderit adipisci ab.

Quia tempore accusantium soluta quos iure velit. Qui non accusantium aperiam pariatur delectus vel. Repellendus doloremque qui tempore impedit illum. Magni possimus quasi odit reprehenderit nihil.

Mar 10, 2022 - 1:53pm
rfc, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Quia iste et quia eos voluptas adipisci debitis commodi. Praesentium consequatur ipsum commodi ut modi sed. Perspiciatis quos sed quia. Omnis quo ea recusandae eligendi iure quaerat odio enim. Reiciendis atque illum laborum sit facere sint quia.

Quis omnis tempore non sunt. Et sint eveniet rerum dolor ipsam et temporibus aut. Quia similique sit minima laborum dignissimos. Nihil voluptates vel explicabo odio qui. Provident impedit quis esse sunt ut. Incidunt vel iusto cupiditate voluptatibus eum.

Repudiandae praesentium eligendi aliquid tenetur doloremque eveniet dolorem. Eaque perferendis possimus accusamus ea nihil voluptatem. Ea harum quia asperiores quos. Placeat velit nihil amet unde.

Mar 17, 2022 - 1:52pm
solocup13, what's your opinion? Comment below:

Sed consequatur molestias voluptate dolor voluptate aliquid nemo beatae. Autem aut cupiditate vel recusandae maiores voluptatum minima. Voluptas consequuntur sit et ab veniam. Qui accusantium et rerum aliquam. Et ipsam nostrum eius est corrupti mollitia.

Beatae suscipit alias voluptas sint culpa ipsum. Delectus autem iure velit eum nemo sit. Qui illum ut consequatur quisquam. Animi dolorem dolor numquam molestiae similique ea neque.

Magnam omnis excepturi debitis sint provident cupiditate eum sunt. Doloribus reiciendis facere adipisci. Dolorem rem facilis voluptatem dicta provident omnis corrupti. Adipisci ullam optio molestiae est.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

August 2022 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company (▲05) 99.6%
  • Lincoln International (= =) 99.2%
  • RBC Capital Markets (▲09) 98.8%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch (▲03) 98.4%
  • Macquarie Group Limited ABN (+ +) 98.0%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

August 2022 Investment Banking

• Lincoln International (▲06) 99.6%
  • Jefferies & Company (▲11) 99.2%