0 Question about dcf n lbo modeling 4 13y
0 homeless in NY 7 13y
0 Number vs Skills 1 13y
0 Another Job Offer rescinded- what to do now? 6 13y
0 CFA vs CIMA? Small versus Large? 0 13y
+24 Telecommute Jobs In Finance? 15 13y
0 Question trying to be realistic 2 13y
0 final check on career choices and follow ups 0 13y
0 Bachelor to IB/HF? 3 13y
0 Call HR to check dress code? 3 13y
+10 So what can I learn? 9 13y
+15 What responsibilities to ask for (RE internship)? 4 13y
+1 anyone else in between jobs? 1 13y
+16 Let's talk pay. 10 13y
0 Consulting Case interview Question help! 0 13y
0 What are the decent ways to prove that I'm good at MS OFFICE? 3 13y
0 Networking on the Golf Course? 24 13y
0 Using an Ops position to my benefit 7 13y
0 Networking Email Issue 3 13y
0 WSO conference and Business cards 2 13y
0 Market Risk Analyst Program at BofA 8 13y
0 Jobjuice Interview Prep Apps 1 13y
+8 Which internship should I choose? 14 13y
0 Financial Sponsors Group Underwriter - Salary, Experience, and Exit Opps? 0 13y
0 How do I respond to CC'd emails? 2 13y
0 Which Offer To Accept 0 13y
0 Following Up With Contact...Help/Advice 2 13y
+4 What are the decent ways to show that I'm good at OFFICE series? 1 13y
0 WSO's thoughts on this internship alternative 5 13y
0 GPA: 3.7 with a 'W' or a 3.55 without one? 19 13y
+21 How to Have Coffee with Elon Musk 12 13y
0 Computer Science to Investment Banking 5 13y
+12 Looking for mentees to help find internships/jobs/walk through process 1 13y
0 Updating your contact after declining their firm 4 13y
+23 Secured a meeting/interview... then they ask to bring a transcript! 12 13y
0 Opinions on SMBC Derivatives and Fixed Income? 1 13y
0 Do I take my only offer? 7 13y
0 Replying to rejection email 4 13y
0 JP Morgan Middle Office in Newark DE vs. Commercial Real Estate Appraisal 8 13y
0 Recruiting - ADVICE NEEDED 8 13y
+4 Investment Banking Intern . Help! 4 13y
0 My chances at IB or consulting companies?? 5 13y
0 Duke biology major ---> consulting 3 13y
0 Hinted that I would not get full time position, can I do something to change that? 5 13y
0 It's late January what options do I have? 3 13y
+9 Campus Ambassador 4 13y
0 Career advice please 0 13y
0 structured credit vs collateral management in prime brokerage 0 13y
0 Still at school, need advice. 6 13y
0 From Cornell Econ to Wall Street 2 13y
0 BlackRock Operations 2 13y
+36 How difficult is it to land a job on the street? 28 13y
0 Need Advise on How to go from Unpaid Intern to Paid Analyst 4 13y
0 Should I Call My Networking Contact 1 13y
0 Scored a job at MSSB with 0 finance experience...thoughts? 13 13y
0 Advice on salvaging a wasted a year after graduation... 11 13y
+15 GS Investment Research Interview 6 13y
0 Interview Question: "Who is XXXX XXXX?" and more 0 13y
0 To Switch to Bulge Bracket? 0 13y
0 Interview Gone Wrong 6 13y
0 The stomping killing grounds for a buy-side job 0 13y
0 Need Some Career Advice 1 13y
0 Still looking for an internship this summer.. 2 13y
0 Got a career question 1 13y
0 Should I contact HR people on LinkedIn 10 13y
+28 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently 14 13y
0 Advise for a rising junior 4 13y
0 Time from Phone to In Person Interview? (Summer Internship) 3 13y
0 Back Office to Front Office (Consulting) 5 13y
0 What's the best I can do in my current situation? 2 13y
0 What are my best options (aka how badly did I screw up)? 3 13y
0 Post-MBA entry-level job titles 1 13y
0 Career crossroads.... 1 13y
0 Small family office in UK 4 13y
+18 Failed a Course 27 13y
0 Is anybody willing to spend 5-10min of their time mock interviewing? 2 13y
0 Informational Interviews With Other Groups Question 1 13y
0 6 months - 1 year exp 5 13y
0 Anyone Work in Accounting? 7 13y
0 Networking through current co-worker? 4 13y
0 Offer Dilemma - BB vs PE 4 13y
+54 Any advice for a man who is at the end of his road and doesn't know what to do? 40 13y
+27 200 Cold Email- No Lead - What better way to secure unpaid internship this late? 23 13y
0 CME vs. Stout Risius Ross 3 13y
0 GS Global Markets Institute 2 13y
0 Told my boss that I wanted to switch jobs 1 13y
0 Help from WSO Community on Two Offers in Terms of Exit Opps 9 13y
0 Anyone knows about the QT-Search 1 13y
0 30 minutes for a Case Study presentation? 3 13y
0 Resume Progression? 6 13y
0 Internal Audit or Nothing? 5 13y
+24 Should I take the new offer? 7 13y
0 Avoiding An Early Career Plateau 2 13y
+5 Multiple positions in same school club? 6 13y
0 New User Question 13 13y
+5 Alvarez & Marsal Interview - how do I prepare? 13 13y
0 Switching Career 2 13y
0 Advice ASAP: Boutique Offer, waiting on BB 11 13y
+15 Goldman Background Check 13 13y
0 Study Abroad Cape Town 4 13y

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”