Citi Early ID 2022
Does anyone know how likely applications who are accepted to the Citi Early ID program are to get a super day/expedited interview process for summer 2023 internships?
Any tips?
Does anyone know how likely applications who are accepted to the Citi Early ID program are to get a super day/expedited interview process for summer 2023 internships?
Any tips?
Career Resources
Not sure but did you hear back from them already?
No, just thinking ahead. Decisions come out in approx 3 weeks. Did you apply?
Yep, applied not too long after apps came out I think
As long as you aren’t completely incompetent, you’re pretty much guaranteed superday
Cool thanks. Did u do the program?
Didn’t qualify for the program but everyone at my school (non target) who got in got a superday
Went thru the program myself and got a superday soon after it’s conclusion for the next summer
Is this true? I just got in for NY IB FIG yesterday.
Cool thanks!
anyone elses status online say "review by recruiter-on hold"? what does this mean?
Yes, mine says that.
Hey! They didn't send me the Business Selection Survey which they mentioned in the webinar series. Have y'all received?
Yes, it was due by Jan 3rd
Does anyone’s else status still say “Review by Recruiter - On Hold”?
Mine doea
Has anyone heard back? I saw a LinkedIn post but only one...
Oh shoot. Mine still says "Review by Recruiter - On Hold"... Wbu?
Mine changed to Application Review. Was Initally the Recruiter- On Hold
When did it change?
about a week ago
also saw a linkedin post about an hour back abt it, but my status still says recruiter review-on hold. do they sent it in waves? if not prob got rejected lmao
Was it someone announcing that they got in?
yes if u look up citi early ID on linkedin it should come up for u
It's also for treasury and trade solutions - might be different for each sector of the bank. I bet some other ones like IB and S&T come out together.
update: just got an email so looks like they r sending it in waves
same, just heard back!
Just accepted, Capital Markets. Email 1/24, 2:51.
does anyone know if the acceptances are coming out in waves? or if we haven't heard does this mean we're rejected
I would guess so because I just received the invite today for ST.
Same question above ^
Did you guys submit cover letters? Also anyone from IB accepted yet?
Yeah I got into IB
no response from ib…
Did most ppl network after applying
Did most ppl network after applying
accepted into ib and quantitative analysis
If we haven't heard back can we assume ding
——-
just got it CB-NYC.
Same yay!
congrats!
are they sending out emails in waves? hoping to hear back from ib
following
I just got accepted into ST NYC too (morning Jan 25), but my accept/decline survey was titled Markets & Security Services. What about everyone else?
Same, got in S&T
did everyone that got accepted here have the "application review" status instead of "on hold"?
yes got accepted cb-nyc and my status still says "application review"
Just curious did you hear anything back yet after completing the survey and saying you accepted the position? I opened the link again and it's still available instead of saying I took the survey before and it's freaking me out.
I haven't received anything either which made me nervous, so glad to hear I'm not the only one. Do you think they are going to send us confirmation/more info soon?
Anyone know if they will also be sending out rejection emails soon? Assuming since I didn't get in at this point, that I've been dinged.
My application still says on hold. Didn’t get an email about anything. I was private banking
Do you put this on your resume?????
Yes. Why wouldn't you?
Do you put it on leadership experiences? Not sure where to put mine...
Can you interview for a different bank than you were accepted for? i am currently doing commercial bank but i want private bank
Anyone get a first round interview yet? My Mentor told me that he recommended me to the next round, but I haven't gotten an interview request yet even though on the webinar it says it'll start this week.
which group are you in? I know S&T people got their 1st round, not sure about banking
Do you know when we will hear back for the superday? Is it out already?
im in ib nyc and haven't received anything about 1st round yet either.
ok same boat.
Some tracks go straight to superdays. I only know of Private Bank and Finance Track that is doing this. Anyone can confirm?
Did anyone receive updates
received email to schedule two 30-minute first round phone calls for NY IB today.
Same, two thirty minute phone interviews with two different bankers. Any idea what they have asked?
half behaviorals, half technicals, nothing too challenging tho
have u heard back after ur first round?
Does anyone hear back from s&t NY?
I had my first round on Thursday. Haven't heard back abt sd yet
How was the interview/ anything particular we should look out for?
Did anyone know when will we hear back?
Did anyone else receive two pre-employment forms before hearing back abt Spd?
i did, still haven't heard anything about superday, wondering if anyone has heard back for a superday
Anyone hear from the risk management track?
bump
I had superday on tuesday for S&T and heard back this morning.
how soon after ur first round did they contact u about a superday
The next day
Which track were you? SF? NY?
NY
was ur superday on zoom
Anyone else heard back from ST?
I have not, when was your first round? And what track did you apply? I applied SF and had my 1st round Monday
Sorry, to clarify did you hear back or are u asking if others did?
I haven't, have you?
I haven’t yet either :/ really hope they update us soon
Talked to the HR yesterday and she told me we should expect to hear back within this month
Has anyone in BCMA heard anything from after their first interview?
by the way, i talked to my mentor before the first round, who said it could take up to two weeks before they contact candidates regarding super days.
oh what actually??
have u had ur first round yet
just had it yesterday
PM me
so did you hear back? how long it takes?
I had my first round for S&T NY on Tuesday and got an email about moving on to my SD today.
did they say when your superday is going to be? I got an invite as well but they haven't finalized a date yet
Nope, not yet
Does anyone know what ST superday is like? I think my mentor basically prepared me for the first round but not for the SD at all
Has anyone in BCMA found out about their superday?
how long did you receive your super day after 1st round?
Has anyone in investment banking for ny heard back for super days?
nothing on my end so far, still waiting
Do you know what the timeline should be? Or if ppl have heard back already?
I saw someone on LinkedIn with an offer from IB Houston who did Early ID.
Does any one hear back from the superday on Tuesday for NY S&T?
I just had the superday this afternoon. And did not hear anything. It was a very stressful superday interview.
was it a lot of technicals?
What was hard about it would you say?
I heard back the day after, and was offered
Has anyone heard back from yesterday's IB superday?
u already had a superday for ib nyc?
what did you have a superday for?
nyc IB, maybe it's just for target div
Has anyone heard back about a superday for SF tech IB?
Did anyone hear back from S&T NY Superday?
Not Yet. Did anyone hear back now?
I received a phone call from my mentor and she told me that I got in.
was ur superday on zoom
Anyone heard back from IB NY first round?
Nothing yet
They're still doing some first round interviews this week and the following week. So I don't think they sent out all the superdays yet.
Not yet. Have you?
No, I'm nervously waiting
Just saw someone on linkedin post an offer for IB 2023. Has anyone heard anything?
Has anyone from friday's superday heard when we will hear anything?
When did you have your first round?
was ur interview on zoom
Has anyone in BCMA not had a superday yet?
I haven’t heard back yet :( should I assume I’m dinged at this point?
I haven't heard back and I think I got dinged :((
Have you heard back yet?
got a ny ib superday request for tomorrow, literally the day before lmao
When did you have your first round?
Is anyone from NY IB still waiting to hear back after first rounds?
Was your first round last week or was it before?
Mine was 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back after superday?
Has anyone heard back from April 5's S&T super day?
have you heard back? I had it ytd and haven't heard back yet
Me too. Could you mg me if you got the spd?
same
did anyone's mentor get back to them? i think I'm gonna assume I'm dinged on move on at this point cuz its been a while since first rounds for BCMA
They told me to reach out to HR
Who is the mentor? You mean the interviewer?
I thought i was dinged but just got a superday invitation. Been like 3 weeks since my 1st round.
Has anyone from IB gotten an offer?
Had my superday 2 weeks ago but no communication yet
Has anyone who did superday this week got a reply yet? I'm in S&T and asked one of my interviewer who said "it went very well" so idk what is going on. Heard offers usually come out in 1-2 days...
Qui consequatur dolore et. Aliquid nesciunt ut ullam odit accusantium. Aperiam placeat aut accusantium sit praesentium deleniti. Iste aliquam adipisci impedit expedita et.
Nihil quis in rem molestiae saepe aliquid. Quisquam est eos consequuntur. Vero ullam temporibus enim repellendus sunt atque eum et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Non vero minima saepe tempore qui dignissimos. Voluptatibus explicabo aliquam quo sed excepturi voluptatem. Voluptatem ut natus tempora quibusdam.
Dolores quo rerum repellat voluptatem laudantium voluptas dolorem. Alias dicta perspiciatis ut rerum eius repellendus quis. Delectus eos quae amet.
Deserunt culpa reiciendis voluptatem itaque dolores. Rerum et nihil ut laboriosam.
Quasi rerum minus delectus mollitia dolorem. Ut aperiam veritatis voluptate nostrum et dicta harum. Doloribus delectus nobis eaque ullam quis. In quia velit omnis voluptas. Omnis rerum ipsam iure error autem iste animi.
Quaerat repellendus voluptatem rem animi et quidem. Rerum ut unde necessitatibus suscipit omnis est. Asperiores porro qui molestias nobis quo accusamus. Et sed eligendi aspernatur sunt officia.
Pariatur ad ea pariatur autem ratione est. Qui beatae illo quibusdam. Magnam aspernatur quia omnis provident est voluptatum.
Tenetur tempora fuga provident illum nihil. Veniam nam aliquam distinctio alias reprehenderit. Cupiditate iusto natus rerum omnis. Totam ea iure labore rerum sit architecto.
Ullam qui numquam at eum sit numquam. Amet pariatur ad eos quidem quos eum. Dolorum ipsum placeat laboriosam rem voluptates. Fugit ut quas adipisci sint ipsa modi voluptatem.
Animi amet quisquam quia sunt quidem molestiae ab. Laudantium pariatur cumque rerum laudantium possimus voluptatum animi. Iste qui dolores adipisci quaerat.
Nulla dolores laboriosam sint. Ipsum omnis vitae eum fugiat vero voluptatem ut. Laboriosam possimus consectetur earum maiores laborum et nam. Culpa magni quaerat eum impedit.
Sunt provident ut ut quisquam unde quia et sit. Facere voluptatem voluptatem consectetur neque ratione accusamus. Ex tempore eos debitis et illo. Repellendus eos minima placeat nihil perferendis quaerat.
Perferendis animi consequatur eveniet error. Vitae quibusdam aliquid tempora ut tenetur vitae et omnis.
Doloribus enim laboriosam doloribus ratione enim doloribus aliquam. Ut aut sequi voluptatibus ut ad deleniti. Fuga et maxime sapiente fuga sed at. Ratione iure est cumque unde aut doloribus. Laudantium facilis a blanditiis nihil fuga quam.
Animi ab ad exercitationem dolorem facere necessitatibus. Aperiam reprehenderit omnis iure neque nemo et.
Aperiam voluptatem aut porro blanditiis. Ex blanditiis ut dolores quis excepturi. Veritatis qui velit adipisci iusto occaecati omnis quod. Est quisquam expedita nisi consequatur reprehenderit aut facilis. Et omnis eaque magni praesentium. Reprehenderit perferendis iusto sapiente at soluta ipsam aut. Nihil enim omnis labore placeat fugit sequi delectus.
Voluptas reiciendis sapiente provident laboriosam. Debitis accusamus a autem nostrum. Nihil ut suscipit minus et fugiat. Eum deleniti a earum.
Natus ipsa aut eveniet veritatis. Officiis quis consequatur voluptatem minus aut est. Consequatur soluta temporibus suscipit veritatis. Deleniti iure atque fugit accusantium.