0 Internship at no-name PE firm or mid-market bank? 13 15y
0 Acceptable Networking? 3 15y
+10 Did I screw myself by getting a master's in engineering? 15 15y
0 Merrill vs. Barclays 5 15y
0 HR Employment Process-Normal or Not? 2 15y
+35 Citigroup Global Transaction Service - Good Opportunity? 78 15y
0 When should I stop applying for IB 3 15y
0 internship opportunities other than summer FA 1 15y
0 Anyone else feel like your being pressured into IB 5 15y
+17 Will a Triple Minor Do More Harm Then Good? 10 15y
+73 CFA® Losing its Luster? 59 15y
0 Capital One Principal Operations Analyst 1 15y
0 Can I get an internship? 8 15y
0 Internship, yes or no. 9 15y
0 F100 Operations or Boutique AM firm: Freshman Target 3 15y
+2 Assets once you get a job - where do they go? 4 15y
+16 Networking as a Post-Grad 3 15y
0 Need Suggestion whether to join in Forensic and dispute service of Deloitte 0 15y
0 CorpFin or WM? 4 15y
+11 nonprofit paid summer job? 3 15y
0 Should I put spring weeks on my cv? 1 15y
0 Following up on email reject 4 15y
0 Help! Big 4 to Finance Transaition 2 15y
+28 Stanford or Columbia 27 15y
0 reaching out to HR now after dinged from SA final round 4 15y
0 Switching career from Law 10 15y
0 Headhunters contacting SAs. 5 15y
0 LinkedIn Jobs 2 15y
0 Advice for Career Transition from Big4 0 15y
0 interview at BG CANTOR 0 15y
0 When Do The Fall SA Postings Close? 2 15y
0 Help for an extreme non-target with an offer 12 15y
0 HELP! Do I have to wait until fall recruiting season? 0 15y
0 Advice on negotiating 2 15y
+8 FoF vs ALM 2 15y
0 What do I make of this? General Conversation w/ GS 2 15y
+12 Background check on past internship history 5 15y
0 Anex Advantage - Summer Program 0 15y
0 BlackRock Phone Interview 4 15y
+17 Why can't I get a job? 13 15y
0 how to better position myself for internships 3 15y
0 Should I go back and relearn MBA finance coursework before networking/applying for jobs? 2 15y
0 Trade Settlement? 0 15y
0 Is it too aggressive...? 7 15y
+22 Why Can't I Freakin Get A Job?- Is it me or the job market? 11 15y
0 Conditional Discharge Disclosure 2 15y
0 It is a long and hard shot 3 15y
0 Help with this tough choice. 3 15y
0 Risk Management Internship - boost for SA next year? 2 15y
0 Meeting with Someone In Private Equity 1 15y
0 Lagging Situtation with an Internship 4 15y
0 Analyst at Bank of America 5 15y
+12 Interns: how did you land the offer 11 15y
+9 Do recruiters always read resume? 3 15y
0 Can being a credit analyst set me up well for anything next summer? 5 15y
0 Goldman Sachs Administration Services 0 15y
0 Entry Level Question 1 15y
+14 Nothing in sophomore summer 15 15y
0 Stay at current internship or take a chance? 7 15y
0 Seeking IB Job 13 15y
0 GS Securities Investing or GSAM? 7 15y
0 Need Some Insight 12 15y
0 Good Opportunity? 5 15y
0 Would you take this Job? 3 15y
+14 Freshman at target: M&A Advisory or PE? 6 15y
0 Cold Emailing Within Current Firm 3 15y
0 Multiple Internships or Not? 5 15y
+29 2 Phone Interviews Same bank Different Positions, What should I do? 36 15y
0 Interview with MSCI 0 15y
0 Entering IB with ACCOUNTANCY Transaction Advisory Services EXPERIENCE 3 15y
+37 Freshman at an SEC School -- what to do? 31 15y
0 Need help on intern hunting, thanks! 4 15y
0 Are Undergrad BSchool Degrees Worth Anything Anymore? 5 15y
0 Spring Week to Summer Internship 0 15y
0 Accounting at a Boutique 1 15y
+22 Best excuse to Renege 16 15y
0 Operations/Back Office Advice 3 15y
0 Working at a Taft Hartley Pension Fund? 2 15y
0 Does anyone know this JP MORGAN Group 6 15y
0 Timing of analyst application 2 15y
0 Where to post a healthcare consulting job? 1 15y
0 What can I do to fix this situation and how? 9 15y
0 HKUST MS Finance versus CUHK MS Data Science 0 15y
0 Global Transaction Services 2 15y
0 Any chance at Associate? 13 15y
0 HR (email addresses) of Companies with Finance Programs 6 15y
+13 What field in finance is best for me? 2 15y
+3 Finance and economics, accounting, or management 1 15y
0 E-mail campus recruiter 3 15y
0 Interview Scheduled... Until I Mentioned I Was Not Local 12 15y
0 Where do I go from here? Rate my chances... 16 15y
0 Jobs While in Limbo? 2 15y
0 Summer job selection question 10 15y
0 Advice please , interships or graduate application? 4 15y
+17 Best major for breaking into banking from non-target 16 15y
0 No Callback, What to Do? 7 15y
0 Should I Worry?....Experience Q. 15 15y
0 Stockbroking Internship 5 15y
+5 I FOUND A JOB 20 15y
0 Are you happy with your finance career? 41 15y

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”