0 To contact or not to contact... 2 14y
0 Taleo Talent Exchange-Y/N 0 14y
0 CFA® Percentiles 9 14y
+14 Should I follow my heart or chase money? 8 14y
0 GS Tri-state Consortium 4 14y
0 IB or M&A or TMT 4 14y
0 Can a new CPA switch to finance? 3 14y
+10 Finance Entry Guidance 2 14y
0 non-target need advice 10 14y
0 Informational Interview questions? 1 14y
0 Overly Enthusiastic Thank You -> Ding? 5 14y
0 Need some career advice 7 14y
0 Exit Opportunities of this Position - Commercial RE 4 14y
0 Networking after getting the interview? 2 14y
0 Stock Discussion for Internship Interview 3 14y
0 What is the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Diversity and Inclusion branch all about? 10 14y
0 Could use input 1 14y
0 Can't decide on what kind of job to do for internship: please help!!? 0 14y
0 BIG4 to management 2 14y
0 I enjoy modelling. What should I do? 6 14y
0 Any of you flop an interview with a successful business person on TV 5 14y
0 Is it OK to e-mail HR on the weekend? 4 14y
0 Which Finance Jobs Leverage Knowledge of SQL & SAS? 4 14y
+21 How to best answer this interview Q: Where else did you apply for school? Did you get in anywhere else? 20 14y
0 Sophomore Interested in S+T...Where do I look? 10 14y
0 A Demanding Request 7 14y
0 Break in the job search while travelling 1 14y
0 3PL internship 3 14y
+20 Goldman Sachs Healthcare, Natural Resources & TMT 21 14y
+8 Love to be in finance but which part of finance? 6 14y
+13 Mentioning Names of People in your Company 1 14y
0 Crafting your resume, your GPA, and getting a IB job if you already work 0 14y
+11 Energy Rodeo 2012 Recap 5 14y
0 Quit my FT gig, should I take it off my resume now? 7 14y
0 Should I put my Immigration Status on my Resume? 4 14y
0 Finance Interview 2 14y
0 Failed 3 times before I knew what I wanted to do, advice? 5 14y
+16 Salary negotiation for a non-traditional consuting applicant 6 14y
+10 Penn International Rel. change to Econ, worth the GPA hit? 2 14y
0 Can't decide which internship to take 7 14y
0 ICAP Sophomore Industry Insight Program 1 14y
0 Stressed as f*** 30 14y
0 Switching within a division at Deloitte 3 14y
0 Few questions about summer internships (first-year, ibanking) 4 14y
0 Teamwork questions 4 14y
0 Should I call the big4 partner that interviewed me? 18 14y
0 Jobs search for Undergrads with NO experience 2 14y
+7 Career Change.. how to get a job in banking? 4 14y
0 WSO Conf 2012 - Who would you like to see there? 54 14y
0 Guide for becoming a CFA 10 14y
0 Wanting to Change Path Within Business 6 14y
0 Which opportunity is bettter long term? 3 14y
0 Plan of Attack 4 14y
0 Account Executive at Microsoft? 2 14y
0 Any monkeys at Summer Street Capital in Buffalo NY 0 14y
0 Starting a tech venture, should I disclose to my bank? 1 14y
0 filling resume 1 14y
0 Staying Boutique for a career 4 14y
0 Do I offer to work for free? 7 14y
0 Best websites for entry level Finance jobs full time/ internships 4 14y
0 Initial Contact now... advice please 1 14y
0 New hire U5 question 1 14y
0 2nd/3rd Tier Firms? 5 14y
+2 SA IBD resume HELP 3 14y
0 Lacking skills in HF/PE/IB after studies 5 14y
+5 Typo in Extra-Curriculars Section 5 14y
0 soon to be MBA/MS grad what are my options? 1 14y
0 Campus Resume Drop & Online Apps - Different Divisions 2 14y
0 Job Description - Help with Interview 4 14y
0 Global Macro/ Interest Rates Crash Course-- Help 5 14y
0 How to dress in sales interview? 3 14y
+15 Is this a front-office job? 9 14y
0 Did I reach a dead end in my career ? 5 14y
+2 Deutsche Bank Deadline 3 14y
0 Cold calling vs. headhunters 1 14y
+50 Job Hunt Excursion 31 14y
+16 Salaries in Research (UK) 5 14y
0 DB hedge fund consulting group 0 14y
0 Networking email headlines 4 14y
0 Should I post my transcript if it is optional?? 6 14y
0 Did I fuck up???? Suggestions plz 9 14y
+16 Need to know everything about Private Equity 7 14y
0 Disappointing Recruiting Season, Now What? 6 14y
+17 Corporate Finance at F500 34 14y
0 When to start cold-calling for SA? 6 14y
0 GS FT 2012 Non-Target Offers? 13 14y
+7 Should I ask former alumni to pass my resume? If so, what's the best way? 1 14y
0 GS Banking and Beyond? 5 14y
0 Accenture MCDP vs. Walmart Corp Marketing 6 14y
0 What is the most important in your job? 8 14y
0 Google FO or BO? 6 14y
+17 The year between undergrad and grad school 8 14y
0 discretionary bonus 1 14y
0 First Round Interview with BB on Friday HELP!!!! 0 14y
+14 MD contact at a BB advice!?! 2 14y
+17 Am I about to be hired under this kind of circumstances? 3 14y
+11 UT Austin BA in Economics or UVA's BA in Economics 8 14y
0 BB SA ----> FT 1 14y
0 socgen assessment center 1 14y
0 Talked to a Sr. MD and got response, is this a good sign? 4 14y

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”